ENCO Pharmaceutical Development, Inc. is dedicated to maintaining the full compliance of its
operations with all regulatory authorities. Our laboratories operate under cGMP guidelines
to ensure that your projects will conform to applicable regulations and guidance’s.
Quality Assurance Responsibilities
The EPDI Quality Assurance group:
- Hosts all on-site audits,
- Conducts off-site inspections of third-party organizations,
- Conducts in-house process audits to verify operational compliance with policies and procedures,
- Maintains Document Control, Training and other compliance related systems,
- Reviews data, reports and other technical documents.
The company has been audited for compliance with federal and international standards on an ongoing basis by a variety of institutions. Audits are
directed by regulatory agencies, accrediting organizations, customers, and third parties.
A summary of our most recent regulatory inspections follows:
Jacksonville, FL Facility
- FDA Audit - March 2013 - No 483's
- ISO 17025 Audit (A2LA) – completed April 2013.
- DEA Inspection – February 2013. Registered for Schedules II-V.
Cary, NC Facility
- FDA Audit - February 2013 - No 483's
- NC Controlled Substances, via NC HHS - Inspection - 2010. Registered for Schedules II-V (NC II-VI).
Accreditations / Registrations
The company maintains numerous state, federal, and international accreditations and registrations across its
locations. Current accreditations / registrations can be found on our Accreditations page.
Analytical Methods |
Stability Studies |
Raw Materials |
Medical Devices |
Discovering Solutions...Delivering Excellence